CONGRATULATION to both of u,Dereks &Sasa~
Feb 06 was the bride side wedding dinner
at Shaw Parade @ Hee Lai Ton Restaurant..
Ard 6 pm, Vivian came to picked me up cos
Leory was late to the dinner bec'cos he got worked until 6pm.
We gotta reached early
are be'cos we have to be receptionist.
Me and Vivian are the 1st person who reached the place.
The stage ^^
I'm busy checked those name where their place are..
cam-whoring with
my pretty bride Sasa and Dor :-D
Handsome Dereks~
A sweet kiss from her Husband~
DECE gang took a grp pic
except Min yee sista and leory are not DECE~
Group pic with bride :-)
Feb 25 was the main day that My pretty Bride Sasa get married :-D
I enjoyed very much to be part of the ji-mui group
coz got the chance to "play" the heng dai...ahahaha ^^
The tea ceremony was carried out from Bukit Jelutong to Serdang
and the wedding reception was held at the
Restaurant East of Highway, Sri Kembangan.
Bride Sasa and FLo~
Her secondary friends :))
FLo with the wedding flower ball~
Dor too~
The Wedding Dinner~
Sasa is so super beautiful with her gown~
Gorgeous and Pretty :-D
I'm ready to go!!
I'm just put on light make-up~
I didn't took much pic be'cos i did not bring my camera at that nitez:((
i just used my Hp camera took only...
All the photos is in Dorothys camera~
Once again, I wish Theresa &Dereks
a beautiful day,
a happy marriage,
and a long life together with
lots of little sasa and dereks ya :]]
FLo~













0 comments:
Post a Comment