Saturday, January 30, 2010

Anniversary Dinner with Leory & Farewell party :))

Jan 29 is me and leory Anniversary date^^
This date marked us the sweetest moment began~

1st must Thanks to a guy who represent Leory
worked till 9pm. If not Leory will worked until very late~
Around 8pm Leory picked me up and
we headed to Xenri D'Riverview @Old Klang Road^^
I'm reali did not noticed that Old Klang Road
got such a nice restaurant there.

The environment i feel very comfortable and the lighthing
are nice and bright!
U know wat darling gave me as my anniversary gift???
He gave me 3 wishes :)) I feel so special for me on this year.
Whatever i wish to have,he said he will give me!!!
I made video for HIM as his anniversary gift :]
These are pictures i took~

 

  
* Our Private Chef in front of US *
  
 * Our Dinner set *

  
* scallops with Cheese mix with
apple,mushroom and mushroom *
~Their signage dishes~

 
* Our Dessert *

  

 

Once again wish Happy Anniversary to
F| O 3 | !!!


Around 945pm we leave the place and
we headed to Mummy Elaine hse for gathering and farewell party
for San and I-yin~
I did not took photos of that.
All the photo still at San and May Camera~
will asked them soon for the photos and upload at my blog.

We had lots of laughter and joyful while
we playing games and eating.
Lots of things to chit chat~
The most i remember was the necktie game,
Dark color tie need to tied up 2 times and
light color tie need to tied up 1 times.
 Elsie scream like hell man.
Luckily i din 'kena'..hahaha~
Once kena need to stand in front of them and
sing a song or dance.


I'm reali enjoyed so much,gals!
Gals I will miss u all so much^^

Stop here and to be continued for upload my photos ya :))


And now i got to go Shopping with Lullaby and Qian!!
Wohooo~ i had been so long nvr go for shop shop lo...


Reika Florences :]]

0 comments: