What a nice evening outgoing with darling~
He brought me to Sunway Pyramid to shopping and
to see his favorite car named Ford@Fiesta.
He love this car so much!!!
this is the picture of fiesta car~~~
I decide went BONITA to buy scarf.
The scarf there are sooo colourful~
I'm just simply in love with it !!
Each scarf cost RM 15 and if buy 2 scarf cost RM 19.
Of course i bought 2 scarf be'cos its worth.
These are the 2 scarf i bought~~~
Blue scarf
Red Scarf
After shopping,We decide to went Uptown Damansara
to ate Carbon-fried Hokkien Mee.
I ate 2 plates of hokkien mee be'cos it's
very very delicious and I'm hungry too !!
Leory ' da bao' for his mom to eat...
very very delicious and I'm hungry too !!
Leory ' da bao' for his mom to eat...
Ard 9pm we went home and took the
hokkien mee to his mom then leory send me home~
hokkien mee to his mom then leory send me home~
Until now i also can't 4got the taste of hokkien mee..
mmm....yummy~~
Tat's abt it for today~








1 comments:
*drools at the hokkien mee*
Post a Comment