Early in the morning,before i go to work ,
i had been arguing with my mum badly. :[[
just be'cos of the small things..i wanna u to tell me the truth only,
i did not blame anything u had done to me...
Why every time we argued something,U must include about him.
Why u used the words to hurt my heart...
do u know tat my HEART is PAIN !!!
Seriously that time my tears was drop,it's was so sad~
After that I'm not in the mood to driving to worked.
I was late to worked,i reached my working place around 8am
because of U !!!
because of U !!!
2day they have water fun play~
Around 9am my class N2 turn to have water fun play.
They were super excited !! When they got into the water,
they enjoyed splashing water all over the floor and towards to me too.
They swim half n hour then have to got back to classroom.
1 boy is cried be'cos he still want to continue to swim.
When they got back to classroom...
The war were began at the classroom ::
Sometimes they were cutee and pure,
When came into these problem,u really will feels abit fed up.
1 new child is poured out the water t,I have to wipe.
The girls no panties in her plastic bag,
so I have to find their panties in daycare basket.
1 child urine on the chair,I have to changed for her & wipe the floor.
Another child poured out the porridge,i have to helped her
to changed and washed the uniform.
Others make noise,I have to scold them....
What a TIRED day !!! :[[[
The children make teachers day busy like shittttt!!
Keep changing ,wipe and scold,the time also had been wasted.
by them !!!
I have a bad bad day :[[[
Arghhhhhhhhhh~
FLorences,









3 comments:
hey sis chill...
on every could there's a silver lining.. =)
but taking care children is indeed a hard work.
*hugs*
hey babe, take it easy....my mom also like that one...when quarrel everything we told them before will become a point for them for scolding us...i understand your feeling. and about your job in kindergarten...erm...no choice, they are kids, that's why sure you will face this kind of problems. *that's why i will never be a kindergarten teacher, haha! i have less patient on them*
anywhere,wish you have a great tomorrow ok? no worries, be happy!
i got the patient but then in 1 day happened so many things...so i jus a bit fed up lo...mayb be'cos not in the mood....but i'm still loves to be kinder teacher...:]
Post a Comment