I went to Mid valley watched movie with babeyii leory.
Long time never go MV movie and shopping.
Ystd babeyii was in holiday,so he decided to bought me
to mid valley watched IP man 2 and shopping.
We reached MV 230pm and our show time is 430pm,
so i still got 2 hours to shopping.Wohooo~Let's go
We shop shop here and there and we cam-whoring lots of pic too!
I went to 'THE FACE SHOP' bought 5 different flavor masks.
Now they got anniversary sales up to 40%,until end of this month only!!
so gals hurry up!! *Thumbs up*
After that,i went to Vincci accessories shop to
bought a new comfortable shoes for my trips.
It's really comfortable shoes and nice color i ever had be4.
After 2 hours we went to watched IP man 2.
Donnie yen in the movie is a tough man and I'm just love the story
of IP man 2.This time round he is facing the British called twister.
Hung kim po is acting too.I love his action and kung fu. He is brave
and a proud man. Even he tend to be really annoying but in depth
he is a nice man who helped people and respect chinese Kung Fu.
Do watch this movie.I'm just in love with the movie and this is
the great movie in this month.
After the movie,i went back to babeyii house to had
a simple dinner with his family. 11pm Chun Huei
called for yam cha.Since that time we have nothing
to do so we decided to join them yam cha until 1am.
Camho picha!
I curled my hair:))
Babeyii and me :))
♥
My driver act cuteee ♥
I had a awesome friday :))
Thanks babeyii Leory! ♥
Baobeii FLorence's







0 comments:
Post a Comment