Afternoon,I went for hair cut at ZOLA hair salun,
I did not cut much of my hair coz I still wan kept my hair long.
This is the look of my hair:-P
Will it look better?
My dad and I went to my Step sister X'mas + B'day Bbq party.
This years she turn 20,we had lots of fun there~
No pictures about the party be'cos i 4got to bring my camera
and also rush back home for 2nd round party with my frens.
and also rush back home for 2nd round party with my frens.
Anyway early to wish H@ppy Birthday Xf ! :-)
At 1st we planned to go genting,because we did think about the traffic jam,
so this plan was canceled!
And later on,we decided to celebrate our X'mas eve at Solaris,Mont Kiara.
After walking around,we decided to step in this restaurant &pub called Berlin Biergarten,
this was my 2nd times i visited them,this time we ordered beers to drinks only!
This pub gave each of us a party pack as our christmas present,although it was a
small present but it's gives us a wonderful & joyful nitezzzz!
We used it to played a game^^ Hohohoho...
The gang are Me,leory,Hui Ling,leonard, and chun huei*
I did not took much of pic,coz i DID NOT bring my CAMERA.
I just used my Hp to took some of pictures~abit blurrr,hope dun mind ya :-(
most of pcitures was taken by Hui ling.
*Me*
Whistle with light*
The party pack!!
grab from Hui ling blog**
I just simply in love with this picture
U too right,Darling?
C.huei + Me + Leory
Mr.right^^
My X'mas Day not much to update to say...
The whole day i did not go anywhere,jus spent my time to accompany leory working.
i thought leory will finished his work early,so i decided to go with HIM
then we go for shopping and dinner...:-)
After that,he told me tat he got lots of things to do,so he asked me to
wait him...wait...wait...and wait...End up i edi waited HIM for 4 HOUR! :-(((
Can u imagine that i waited HIM inside the car for so long,summore no toilet and no food for me!
and also my handphone finished battery...wat a bad day!
and also my handphone finished battery...wat a bad day!
Coz tat place very crowded,lots of malay and indian,i'm scare to go down by myself...
Around 630pm he finshed his work!
I knew it he also feels sad coz didn't accompany me,
so i didn't complaint in front of him while he got into the car...
At the end, we only go Restaurant 'Ye look' to ate Hokkien Mee and 'Wa Tan Ho' noodle
as our dinner~
as our dinner~
This is my X'mas dinner with Leory!
Wat a cool X'mas Day!
That abt it for now (*_*)
FLo~







0 comments:
Post a Comment