Thursday, September 10, 2009

Feeling down...again



Sorry for abandoned my blog for a long long time ago,
This few days
I've been so down lately,

I don't know what to do.
I'm always sad and angry,
and feeling lost too.

I know I've acted badly,
over the past few weeks.
I'm trying to be normal,
but it's not always 'me' that speaks.

Sometimes I just sit and think,
about why everything is so wrong.
I wish everything was back to normal,
or that I was emotionally strong.

I know I freak out- a lot,
and I stress out way to often.
I just don't know whats wrong with me,
I'm just glad I have friends that listen.

I know everyone has bad days,
but why do I have so many?
I'm not going to hurt myself,
of that you don't need to worry.

I did the hurt myself thing before,
and it never really helped me.
I think it just made things worse,
and made me feel all yucky.

I hope I feel better soon,
because I really can't cope.
But I don't know what is wrong,
is there really any hope?

Wish i can go through....
HAPPY ALWAYS is the best way....

Jia you FLo~

0 comments: