Sunday, October 26, 2008

D.I.Y CupCakes for Our Sweetie Princess SaSa^^


Me & dor dor decided baked cupcakes for our dear sasa,
so we go to The Store Supermarket to bought
our ingredients n decoration things.

The muffin we bought at Carefour
cos we not sure how to baked..hehe

My bro helped us to do the vanilla frosting cream.
Shawn,dor, and me D.I.Y our cupcakes lo.

We use 2 hour to done our
D.I.Y Cupcakes.


Picture Time~
I'm the photographer..hehehe~~


Shawn apply the cream into muffin~:D

1st cupcakes we designed~

Dor Dor D.I.Y Cupcakes~

Dor Dor~

FLo's :P

Our D.I.Y Cuppacakes~ Cute =)



Ole-Ole Bali @ Sunway Piramid @Oct 21


we went to class at 4pm, finished class at 8pm.
Sasa said,my acting improved lei

can received Oscar lo.. :D:D

Ard 810pm,Derek come to fetch sasa to go sunway walk walk..
and then me & dor wil reached ole-ole bali 1s to book the place

and then ask derek to bring sasa here~



She do noe we help her to open a surprised party...
When she reached here,we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SASA !!

she feel very touch n her eyes filled with tears.



Me,Dor,Leory,Derek,San, n lay ling
are attended the surprised party to celebrate b'day to sasa..


Happy B'day My Dear SaSa~

SaSa Blown the candle~=)


Ji Mui 4ever~

Muacksss S@~~Dor

Cupcakes For U !!

My Babeyii & Derek~Cute=)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 20th SASA !!!

Tat's about it lo~
Love u all so much !!
Promise every years celebrate 2geta ya~

0 comments: