
Why are some people always so full of energy – while I try everything I can think of and still feel tired all the time? Tiredness is becoming known as the modern plague. When I asked people what to do, they said things like: “Get more sleep”, “Drink some coffee”… Someone even said: “There is nothing wrong with you – you are just lazy”. Doesn't it make me mad when I hear comments like this? I also scare long-term tiredness can cause: heart disease, constipation, diarrhea, etc. .
The first thing I should know is that it is not how much I sleep that is important.Sometimes, more sleep can actually make me feel more tired. This has ever happened to me. When I woke up in the morning and I feel great - I'm not tired or sleepy. I look at the alarm clock and I realize that I've woken up too early. If still have time, sure I will decide to sleep for another hour…After that extra hour of sleep I wake up feeling groggy and tired.
Some of my friends sometimes only sleep for a couple of hours per night because they are rushing assignment, yet they claim they have no problems with tiredness. Sleep is more complicated than most people realize. During sleep our brain has to complete a number of complex tasks.
I will start getting up easily in every morning. Imagine that! When I open my eyes, i will feel completely refreshed and ready start a new day. Wohooo...
G@mB@Teh
/*\/*\FLo FLo /*\/*\







0 comments:
Post a Comment