It's very sad after quarrel with my parents...
Bloody Helll !!!!
actually they do not understand my feelings n wat i need
i cried when they scolding me strongly..
Just scold...scold...scold...so annoyed...
I hate my parents why they just think on
their own way??Y i can't do wat i wan??
why they must oppose me...WHY???
Why they can't understood me???
n try a better communicate wiv me...
u Noe...it was very sad when they said something,
u do wan to heard :(
Sometimes i quarrel with my parents,
My dar r always here for me...
He talked to me n consolation me the whole day..
I feel touch when he right beside me.
Haiz...oh god!!!
I jus need a understand family, not jus scold on me...
Pls STOP Chattering on me too!!!
Sorrowful now...
Anyway, tat's abt it...
~//*BaoBeii*\\~
[Gambateh]
Bloody Helll !!!!
actually they do not understand my feelings n wat i need
i cried when they scolding me strongly..
Just scold...scold...scold...so annoyed...
I hate my parents why they just think on
their own way??Y i can't do wat i wan??
why they must oppose me...WHY???
Why they can't understood me???
n try a better communicate wiv me...
u Noe...it was very sad when they said something,
u do wan to heard :(
Sometimes i quarrel with my parents,
My dar r always here for me...
He talked to me n consolation me the whole day..
I feel touch when he right beside me.
Haiz...oh god!!!
I jus need a understand family, not jus scold on me...
Pls STOP Chattering on me too!!!
Sorrowful now...
Anyway, tat's abt it...
~//*BaoBeii*\\~
[Gambateh]







0 comments:
Post a Comment